Colors & Specs
Available in red.
Force 20 specifications:
- Heat Output 68,242 BTU/hr
- Weight 231 lbs
- Measurement 13.39"w x 55h" x 22"d + burner and fan d = 53"
- CC smoke pipe from floor 52"
- Outside diameter flue pipe 5"
- Ventilation connection 12"
- Air flow 0-3400 m3 /h
- Ash box volume 1 cubic foot
- Power 120 VAC
Heating area may vary depending on construction, insulation and climate.
The power of pellets
Wood pellets are 100% sawdust, a by-product from furniture makers, saw, paper and other mills, and otherwise destined for landfills. The sawdust is compressed and formed into 1/4-inch diameter cylinders and packaged in 40 lb. bags.
- Efficient heat from wood pellets that supports local economy.
- The 20 kW Renovator unit has approximately 68,000 BTU.
- Automatic ignition for heat on demand.
- Air Cleaned Firepot to help keep maintenance to a minimum and retain high efficiency.
- Easily connects to existing systems, convert your fossil fuel heat to pellets for independence from foreign oil.
- Fully automatic PLC for user friendly operation.
- Low maintenance, just makes life easier.
- Compact design that easily fits into tight areas.
- Burn back protection to keep everyone safe.
Sweeping the Heat Exchanger Tubes
- Regular cleaning of the heat exchanger tubes is made from the top by taking the top door and cover off the furnace. Ensure the furnace has had ample time to cool before cleaning the heat exchanger tubes and emptying the ash box. Dispose of ash in a metal container away from combustible materials. When cleaning the heat exchanger tubes ensure that you do not damage the ceramic insulation in the process. The Force 20 has an extra large ash box in the bottom to help with cleaning and maintenance. The ash box should be checked and emptied regularly. The ash box can hold approx. 1 cubic feet of ash, or 1-2 weeks worth of ash.
Cleaning the Burner
- Air cleaning is a simple process. Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes. Always disconnect the power source first!